MapleStory Finger Point

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Silchas's road to 300 (Updated 7 Feb 2013)

Hi all lets meet his low spender old guy Silchas.

 Current:



Alliance code: 113 748 0625

He is currently asking for help to be the 1st or 2nd person to reach lvl 300 in the game.

What can you do to help?

Well you can hit him once per day or any number of times you want provided that you have under 2 million attack.


And he will summon bosses daily for you guys.

Plus, the person who hit the most for the day (In his opinion) will get to choose the time for the summon.

He will be updating his progress with me regularly.

Silchas' shoutout





Come to think of it...

My Help LeeStaR program does not have a reward.

I will post the code of regular helpers that let me drain my stamina.


All the best and enjoy leveling!